Welcome to the web page dedicated to everything to do with public examinations at Cullompton Community College. I hope you will find this a useful resource and we will endeavour to keep it up to date as much as possible.
All the public examinations are conducted under the rules and regulations laid down by the Joint Council of Qualifications (JCQ) and the Examination Boards. The Boards we are currently using are Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR) ,Pearson (Edexcel), Assessment and Qualification Alliance (AQA) and WJEC .
If you have any concerns about examinations at Cullompton Community College please contact the Examination Officer, Sarah Hart Telephone: 01884 33364 Email: email@example.com
GCSE Results Day - Thursday 12th August 2021
Results will be emailed to you (the student) on Thursday 12th August at 10am. They will be sent to each student's cullomptoncollege.org account. It is a good idea to make sure there is someone with you when you open them.
Though we will not be able to have our usual celebrations on site you are welcome to come in and collect your results from the school canteen from 9.00am until 10am. Unfortunately, due to current covid restrictions, only students may come into the canteen. A member of the school’s senior leadership team will be available should you wish to discuss your grades, or give you career advice.
We look forward to seeing you to share your achievements.
Yr 11 Mock Exam Timetable 2020/21
November - These were conducted from 9th November 2020 until 20th November.
March - These will be conducted from 22nd March 2021 until Wednesday 1st April 2021
Yr 10 Moch Exam Timetable 2021
April - These will be conducted from 9th April 2021 until Wednesday 28th April 2021
Exam dates - latest information
It was announced today (3rd December 2020) that extra measures to "boost fairness and support students" will be used for next summer's GCSE and A-level exams in England, ministers have announced.
The measures mean:
- more generous grading than usual, in line with results from summer 2020, so that this year's cohort is not disadvantaged
- students getting advance notice - at the end of January - of some topic areas covered in exams to focus revision
- exam aids - such as formula sheets - provided in some exams to cut down on the memorising required
- additional "backup" exams - to be held in July - to give students a second chance to sit a paper if they have to miss main exams or assessments due to illness or self-isolation
- and a new expert group, which will monitor variation in the impact of the pandemic on students across the country.
New Exam Results Date – (announced February 2021)
12th August – GCSEs & other Level 2 qualifications
Information for Candidates
All relevant information can be found either in our Examination Policy or the Examination Booklet (link below) which is given to all our students taking Key Stage 4 examinations.
Information on how qualifications will be awarded – Summer 2021
Please see below to find out how qualifications will be awarded this year.
Information about how grades will be decided ( click here )